Thursday, January 24, 2013

Oboma wants military that will fire on US citizens.

Anyone that knows me personally will tell you that I am not a person that is easily swayed by what people say, but rather what they do. This saying also applies to whether or not if factions within our Government are telling the truth or not. The latest thing is that our President wants people in his military that have no problem firing on US citizens.

This is the link to click on.


Let's look at the facts:

Department of Homeland Security has purchased enough ammunition to shoot every citizen in this country two times over, mostly hand gun ammunition.

In the recent event of Sandy Hook our President has announced he wants semi-automatics off the street.

Now it is reported that Oboma wants to only have people in his military that will fire on US citizens.

I am not sure of what is going to happen next, but I don't think it's good.

This type of thing has happened before in history, and if history repeats itself then we should prepare for a holocaust. I really hope I am wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment