Sunday, June 2, 2013

Genesis 3 The Seduction of Eve Part 1

In Genesis chapter 3 we read the story of Eve. The traditional story that you will hear the most these days is a story of when a snake comes up to Eve with an apple and says "here eat this." Then she takes and eats the apple and as a result of her actions both her and all of humanity is doomed forever. Today I am trying to look at it in a different light. This topic is kind of lengthy, and I plan to separate it into different parts, and try to explain a few words before I tackle it as a whole. This first part I am going to talk about is the word trees. The word tree is an important word to understand to be able to properly understand this event.

In Genesis 3:3 we are told that there was a tree in the garden that Adam and Eve lived in and were told  not to touch nor have any dealings with it. In fact the word "touch" means to lay hands on or to lie with in a sexual way Strongs #5060. In Genesis 2:17 we are told that the tree had knowledge of good and evil. Most people when they read these verses think of an actual tree that has roots and leaves. This is far from the truth, as plants and trees do not have the ability to tell good from evil. One may ask what is meant by a tree then? The best place to find information about the bible is the bible itself when it talks about trees or any subject for that matter.

Psalms 1:3 and in Jeremiah 17:7-8 talks about the blessed man planted by a river of waters, of course we also know that water in the bible represents Father Yahweh's holy word that gives us spiritual life.


In Psalms 92:12  and Ezekiel 31:3once again people are compared to trees. Of course I have to add in the riddle of Ezekiel 17:22 when Ezekiel sent the message to Israel when Zedekiah's daughters were moved to Ireland and so was the throne of David. Teia Tephi and Scota, the only living heirs to David's throne were transported to Ireland by the Prophet Jeremiah. The kings daughters were represented as branches.

Anyone that does not  know about this historical event can read about it here for more information. Anyway there are many examples where people are represented by trees and is my belief that the tree that is talked about in Genesis 3 is actually a family tree. We are also told in Genesis 3:6 that it was pleasant to the eyes or handsome. Common sense will tell you that a tree cannot know the difference between good and evil, and eve could not lay in a sexual way with a tree. When you realize that there were others on the earth before Adam and Eve it becomes clear that the only meaning of the word tree can mean is a family tree not an actual tree.
Praise the Lord!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Frank, I know you respect the work of Sheldon Emry.
    Have you listened to the series Eve, The Serpent, The Garden Of Eden, What Happened -1/2/3/4 http://www.sheldonemrylibrary.com/7722a.mp3 I would be interested in your comments upon this series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Scott, I have a couple of give of pieces of literature that I am giving away from Sheldon Emry. I am able to get these booklets for .50 each and consider it a good value for printed literature. So in response I do value Emry, but do value others that have similar views. I am currently looking at a couple of pieces of literature by Pastor Pete Peters to give away also.
    I listened to the audio recording that you posted the link to in which Emry was mostly talking about the Mormonism and Judaism, it was interesting. However, it seemed to be the first half a sermon. I tried to find the other half of the sermon and was wondering if you had a link or address, as I tried to find exactly where you got it from but did not have any luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Frank, thanks for taking the time to listen.
      The further links are as follows:

      http://www.sheldonemrylibrary.com/7722b.mp3
      http://www.sheldonemrylibrary.com/7723a.mp3
      http://www.sheldonemrylibrary.com/7723b.mp3

      I had to re-think my position on the so popular 2-seed-line doctrine.
      The fact that the jews promote this Eve seduced by 'satan' in the talmud is a red flag to my eyes seeing their history of fables, why should they be telling the truth on this one I ask myself.

      Delete
  3. Hi again Scott, Thanks for sharing the audio recordings by Sheldon Emry. This is the first time I have ever heard that the tree was the word of God. I may not agree with him but I am not going to stop listening to him because of this one difference. I myself have a different opinion, and that is the event of Genesis 3 has to do with the sin of race mixing, and plan to post so as a result. I may or may not be correct, but do encourage both yourself and all to study for themselves and come up with their own conclusion. If you have a different opinion that you would like to share then let me know and I can arrange to let you post your opinion. Feel free to post comments where the Lord leads you. Keep Yashua Messiah first in all you do.
    Brother Frank

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Brother Frank.
    We are all on a journey and at different stages in that journey. As the King said "The TRUTH will set you free". I have been trying to collect information across the "Identity" spectrum, and one thing the 'pastors' have in common it seems is this '2-seed line doctrine'.
    Obviously there are some shrills out there it stands to reason that our enemies have to try to knock us off course. I heard Wickstrom and 'Pastor Bob' a week ago on talkshoe and Bob actually called our Mother Eve a "whore" without any condemnation from Wickstrom...
    What has Identity come to!!!
    If you heard Sheldom Emrys sermon on the subject (Pt-4 link above) then he mentions that once a pure bred 'womb' is corrupted by inferior seed then all following seed/offspring is later corrupted (ie that means us!!) it's a medical fact.
    No wonder the 2-seed line doctrine is taught throughout pagan religions and that includes 'baal' worship. We are only empowering a so called 'satan' with this doctrine.
    Rebecca had two children in her womb but NONE was seed of 'satan'... both were seed of Isaac. We do not seem to understand that it is just as easy for a pure 'Israelite' to fall short of THE LAW and I see WN playing a role. WHITES ARE NOT PERFECT we have to face up to that!
    I commented to Dan Johns on Sunday that what is being preached today is identity..identity...identity...plus the jews are doing this and the jews are doing that ect.
    There is no preaching of THE KINGDOM...or of REPENTANCE any more just jew,jew,jew..ad nausium. We have to sort our house out first or the KING will never return to claim HIS Throne!
    We are to plant seeds and let the FATHER do the growing to those that have ears!
    I respect your work Frank and your reaching out to our Brothers. Praise YAHWEH CHRIST

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with everything you said Scott. I also believe that one of the first steps for Christian Israelites is to separate ourselves from the notion that Christianity came from Talmudism, and the Jews are God's chosen people. Imagine any faith existing when they say some other faith is the right one? We might as well all become Jewish and become God's chosen if this were the case.

    I agree that there is a serious shortage of true Christians that are telling people the truth by getting right with the Father as the first step. I started this blog in an effort to try to attract other Christians that may have the same or similar beliefs as mine in New England to have fellowship with. Believe me, I do not want to be a preacher or minister and see myself as being a layman that is why I want to be called Brother as it keeps it in proper prospective. I would prefer another more qualified then me to lead a fellowship, but I am starting to realize that there are no others and I am it. Now I know if I do not do it then who will? It's funny how Father Yahweh has us do things, or puts us in positions to do things when we say "YES" use me for the advancement of your Kingdom. Praise the Lord for everything he has all of us do in his holy name!

    ReplyDelete