Saturday, April 27, 2013

Free Book: "Russia Will invade America"

Recently I have read a book called "The Bible Says: Russia Will Invade America! (And Be Defeated)" by Sheldon Emry. I was impressed with the book and purchased several dozens of copies and just got them in the mail last week. I want to offer them to other people free of charge. I just need an address to send it to. I will also list it on the right column so others that visit this blog will be able to readily see it.



I really think that both China and Russia are countries others may want to keep in mind as the reporting of the Marathon bombing seems to be winding down. Others such as Dave Hodges, also see both Russia and China as being a real military threat to America.

I really thought the findings of the Boston Bombing would blame it on the Aryan Brotherhood or North Korea at the very least, but looks like the Middle East is in their sights. So, I will not mention the drastic event in Boston any further although there are many inconsistencies and I will continue to pray for both the victims to have a speedy recovery and for the victim families.

Yahweh Bless!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous, I am sending the books out today. Yah Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I deleted your address for your own privacy.

    ReplyDelete