Wednesday, April 17, 2013

So far so good.

Yesterday, I made a prediction that the Saudi Nationalist that they had in custody would not be blamed for the bombing in Boston. So far so good on my prediction, as they have stated that he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. While I am waiting to see exactly who they blame this on, you can already see that the whole thing has issues. One video that came to my attention already is one that was digitally enhanced with blood and gore.


We are living in a time when things are not as they seem in this country. We are being herded and corralled into believing things that are not true. The only thing that we can count on not changing is the word of the Lord, however, mens political goals change all the time. I pray that we are not fooled by lies!

No comments:

Post a Comment