Friday, July 5, 2013

2000th View of this Blog

We have recently hit 2000 views. On March 22nd we had the 1000th view.  I started the blog on Nov 22nd making roughly 4 months to have the fist thousand views. From March 22nd to now is roughly a little over 3 months. So it would seem that interest has picked up on the blog. It may sound like I am going for the numbers, but I can assure you that is not the case. If that were the case this would be a Catholic blog or some other popular faith. I myself prefer to stay as close to the truth as I humanly possibly can.
Without a doubt I have had more traffic outside of Connecticut or New England than within, so I know someone at least is reading it. Blogger gives me the ability to see what countries the views are coming from and the pageviews looks like this:
EntryPageviews
United States
1321
Germany
197
Russia
181
United Kingdom
120
Japan
34
Ukraine
21
India
19
Netherlands
17
France
11
Canada
9
 Since the last 1000th view I have added a free bible study course, and am offering another of Sheldon Emry's book called "Russia will Invade America" both of which can be found in the column to the right.
I also am writing prisoners as part of this ministry and am willing to let them post on the blog if they feel they are led to. I pray that the small interest that is generated in the site may continue and all glory be given to the Father. Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment