Friday, March 22, 2013

1000th View

Recently the Christian Church of Connecticut's ministry has reached a milestone with the 1000th view of this blog. I know there are some blogs that have 5,000 views daily but, considering I am talking about the bible and not Madonna or Beyonce, I really expected the amount of views by this time to not even be one tenth of what it currently is. I may be putting a little effort into it but, it is really the Father that makes it an instrument of bringing him glory, and rightfully wish all to keep their eyes on him and not me. An analogy that I could use is that if I were to point to the moon, then I would expect all to look at the moon. However, some are side tracked by the finger that points to the moon. I encourage all to keep their eyes on God rather than myself or anyone else that may be bringing glory to his name.

There are literally no Christian churches in New England that have basic bible beliefs anymore. In fact there are more people that I run across that practice Wicca than Christianity. The main reason that I feel the Father led me to start a ministry (or church if you will), of some sort is to try to create an environment where people can come to hear the unadulterated word of God. I myself do not see myself as a minister and would like to think of myself as a layman and prefer to be called Brother. In fact, if someone comes along that is both led and more qualified then myself I am more than willing to step aside for him. I know I am not the best to do this sort of thing but when there are no others, then who will tell the Israelites about the redeeming grace of our kinsman redeemer? Anyone who does not know who Israel is or where they are now can click on the links below for brief information.

This link is to who Israel is.

This link is to where israel is now.

Blogger gives the author of blogs the ability to see what countries the views are coming from that view their blog. Although I did start the blog to try to bring together some sort of fellowship in Connecticut, and still have that as a main goal, I have noticed that there are literally views coming from all over the world. If what I post can bring someone closer to the Father on the other side of the planet, then let it be! This is a list of countries where the 1000+ views came from.


United States
869
United Kingdom
77
Germany
59
Romania
5
Canada
3
Malaysia
3
Australia
1
France
1
Croatia
1
Kazakhstan
1


 I am not an orator or some type of big church style person, and really do not have organizational skills nor desire to run big companies or churches, which I cannot stand anyway. I really want to keep it small and not ever be so busy that I cannot take the time to talk to any one person one on one about Yashua. This is what Yashua Messiah did when he walked the planet, and if we are to emulate his ministry then that should be our goal also. It is my desire to be involved in a ministry that reflects the word of the Lord and all he does. Praise the Lord!


Currently what I have in the pot is a blog which you are reading, and a prison writing ministry in which I have written 8-9 Christians behind bars and have 3 that I write to regularly. I also feel a leading of the Lord to either do some street evangelism or something similar this summer. I am presently looking for literature that would accurately reflect the Christian Church of Connecticut for distribution. Like I said above it is only the grace of Father Yahweh that lets us accomplish anything. Without him we can do nothing. I encourage all true Christian believers to start a ministry of some sort that will bring attention, honor, and glory to the Lord!


No comments:

Post a Comment