Sunday, March 17, 2013

Why are the Israelites the only ones preparing?

Some times I wonder about things when I see things that are obvious, and others do not. The only ones that I see that are both trying to change things and prepare for up coming emergencies are the Israelites.

The other races and even some Israelites themselves, do not see anything going wrong with society and actually think we are making progress with Queer marriages, the destruction of races through race mixing, and with the economy about to collapse. One thing is for certain either I am hitting the nail on the head squarely with my observations and I am one of the few that sees this stuff for what it is, or else I am way out their in space somewhere and haven't a clue.

I don't see concern for the way society acts in any other group, except for Israelites. They seem to think it's progress of some sort. This definitely goes against anything I have seen or experienced since I have been around during my 50 years on this planet.

I have attended a JBS meeting. I have attended several Tea Party meetings, and other American group meetings. I have even protested with several groups before. The question I have is why haven't I ever seen a non Israelite ever working to try to change things for the better? Instead it has been my observation that in a general sense they want larger Government and more taxes coming out of our pocket.


Although some minorities and minority groups will from time to time work to promote their own personal agenda, all in all they will not do anything to help the nation as a whole. Some refuse to assimilate into any society that they live in. Notice how this charming person dodges the question first asked in the beginning?


As if this isn't bad enough, with the problems coming up on the horizon I realize that non Israelites are not preparing for any thing down the road. I guess they expect to hold their hand out to a FEMA camp when the SHTF and believe they will be given preferential status because of their skin color or sexual preference?

I really wish they would either try to change things for the good for the country, prepare for bad things that may come along, or both. If they would just take care of themselves, then and only then, I know they would be less likely to riot and or less chance for them to come to me for food. I will not take food out of my mouth to give to others who do not have the insight to at least try to prepare for the future. I do not care what the color of their skin is or what they think the definition of the word "marriage" is.



This is a video of a black man talking about the lack of preparedness in the black community. Someway somehow everything will change back to normal, the bible says it will and you can bet on it. It will either be from the Israelites doing what they were put on earth here to do (2Chron7:14), or it may take Yashua Messiah himself to come in. It almost at this point looks like the latter will have to happen, I think we have failed big time by not acting as the children of Father Yahweh!

Praise the Lord for his small remnant!






No comments:

Post a Comment