Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Last Saturday's JBS meeting.

I recently attended a John Birch Society meeting. This is the same meeting that I advertised last Friday and wanted to follow up on what I thought of it. When at the meeting I was shown a movie that I felt was both interesting and informative. The movie in itself denies that global warming exists and contradicts Al Gore's book on global warming called " An Inconvenient Truth".

 I also purchased a book and a CD about a United Nations program called "Agenda 21". From what it looks like Agenda 21 is a program about sustainability of humans on the planet. Both the CD and the book bring to light some interesting points. Although the JBS presents it as a bad thing, I myself am the type of person that wants to see the glass half full instead of half empty. It wouldn't take much to find bad information on this subject on the internet. It puts many of the natural areas off limits to people and they want to try to get everyone out of vehicles and want us to walk. Yes, this is our right to own vehicles, and I think we all should  keep making that decision for ourselves how we want to get around.

However, I don't see the entire program as being all bad. I myself would like to see people walking more, using bicycles, or riding the bus for example. Agenda 21 also contains obvious bad points like a population reduction for example. So, if we are to reduce the population, exactly who will be reduced? will the leaders of our country go first? after all the word "leader" means one that goes first. So yes, I do know that Agenda 21 does contain bad things.

If you can't guess I am not much of a person that wants to dive in to politics head on and really do not want to discuss politics in great detail unless it has to do with bible prophecy. The bible is very clear that eventually we will succumb to a one world government. Is is worth while to try to avoid having a one world government and to work against it? Of course it is. However the reality is that if the UN and other globalists do not pass their programs such as Agenda 21, and if they really want to pass it, they will simply scrap Agenda 21 then come back with another program that will have part of what Agenda 21 has but will be called another name. Eventually they will get Agenda 21 passed. It may be just a little part of the program at a time and be called something other than Agenda 21 but the end results will be the same.

It's my belief that human nature will always want to prevail when it comes to matters of Government as long as they do not follow Yashua Messiah as King of Kings. It's as the old saying by Lord Acton "Absolute power corrupts absolutely." Always when power is given to man the end results are the same. There are biblical examples of people who were at one time good leaders and turned their back on Yah: Saul, David, Solomon, Etc... It's true there are corrupt people in Government just as their always have been. It's always Christians and or Christian principle that suffers. It matters not if it's Nero burning Rome in 63 AD and blaming it on the Christians, or the UN in 2013 wanting a global sustainable Government by limiting our actions. It is up to us to change things, but we must first change ourselves.

The answer is to look to Yah for all deliverance!

2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.


No comments:

Post a Comment