Tuesday, March 26, 2013

State of Connecticut becomes a little less friendlier

Hi everyone, Just a quick post to show some of the laws that are coming our way in the not so distant future. Although I do not have any real interest in discussing politics unless it has to do with bible prophecy, I do think these laws are worth mentioning.

First comes two laws putting the restriction on gun ownership. I do believe in 2nd Amendment rights, however I do think people should be responsible in their decisions they make with guns. Maybe for another post I will get into the the 2nd Amendment, but for today I just want to bring attention to the laws.

The first bill is bill 5452 which makes it mandatory to carry liability insurance on guns. This law in itself is redundant. I have talked to a couple of people who own firearms and they told me that the insurance companies do not write policies for gun liability. This in itself would mean that if the state passes it and they come to your house and you can't prove you have a policy, which doesn't exist then you would get your guns confiscated.

PDF link to bill 5452

The other bill that may pass is bill SB 140 which puts a mandatory 50 cents sales tax on all ammunition.
I tried to find it in PDF but couldn't if someone else can find it then make sure you put the link in the comments section. In the mean time this is what I found

Link to information to SB 140

The very last tidbit of information I want to share with you today is a new law they want to pass where they would send a person from the state to come evaluate your children if you educate them at home. In my book this is as much as or more disturbing then the other two laws, because they are tampering with the future of your children. If the state deems then mentally ill then they could have a stigma for the rest of their lives.

 For all those who read my post about "Christianity as a mental disorder?" would know that the DSM-5 comes out in the month of may, in which some speculate that Christianity will be classified as a mental disorder of some sort. This would mean if you are educating your children as Christians they may be taken from you if the DSM-5 reads as some expect when released this May.

Link to an article that explains it a little more.

PDF link to bill 374

May the Lord bless you by having a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment